Would you like to advise, coach, and partner up with our business? Are you an experienced HR advisor and ready for the next step? Strengthen our Benelux HR department team and become our HR Business Partner!
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
As a HR Business Partner, you advise and coach the business in all HR-related matters. Together with the business you develop the specific HR strategy, identify appropriate solutions, and ensure their implementation within the broader HR group guidelines and framework. You work together with the business along the HR value chain to help them achieve their business and strategic objectives. Your internal client base is spread over Brussels and Rotterdam.
Your main responsibility as a HR Business Partner is to act as a strategic partner for the line managers and company managers assigned to you on HR tasks, processes, and tools. He or she coaches and supports management in complex people management matters and provides advice and guidance on strategic HR issues for line management and employees.
You will coordinate and direct HR processes at the Benelux level:
• Talent review and succession planning
• Annual performance and compensation assessment
• Strategic staff planning
• Career development
• Training and development
• Research into employee engagement
You report to the Benelux HR Director and are an integral member of the HR Leadership team that will diagnose, co-create with the Centers of Expertise, and deploy appropriate HR interventions. You facilitate and support the management with regard to the new processes and behaviours related to the HR transformation (new operational model of group HR and the tool SuccesFactors planned 2018-2020). Furthermore, you identify HR-related business needs, initiates, and collaborates with the Center of Expertise and HR Operations to develop solutions to implement appropriate processes and initiatives. It is important to create a partnership with business managers to deliver strategic projects such as reorganizations. Lastly, you will manage or contribute to cross-functional HR projects.
The HR Business Partner is a strategic business-facing professional. He/She acts as a true partner providing proactive support and advices/gives solutions to the business supported by a global expertise and backed by a single set of processes and data.
You have a minimum of 5 years experience in HR of which at least a proven track record of 3 years as HR Business Partner. You have a in depth understanding of the HR Service Delivery model and the interactions between all actors (Business, HRBP, CoE, and HR Shared Services). You have a good knowledge of the Belgian and/ or Dutch social legislation.
• Experience in a multinational environment is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch, French, and English
• Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
• Strategic thinking: having a broad view and understanding of the long term impact of people-related decisions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Very good project management, change management, and organizational transformation skills
• Living the four Allianz people attributes: customer & market excellence, collaborative leadership, entrepreneurship, and trust
• Flexibility to work in a changing environment and in different locations (Brussels and Rotterdam)
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (Rotterdam/Brussels). We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux in the field of Human Resources and bring it to the next level.
• Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
• A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
• An experienced and enthusiastic team
• An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
• A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (planned move will be in 2019 to a brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!
Do you have any questions regarding this job vacancy? Please contact:
T: +32 (0)2 214 61 64
Wat ga je doen? Wij zoeken per februari 2019 voor onze vestiging in Roermond enthousiaste stagiair(e)s die minimaal 3 maanden...Meer informatie
XL Studenten Uitzendbureau Zwolle is op zoek naar enthousiaste stagiairs om ons team te ondersteunen! XL is gespecialiseerd in het...Meer informatie
Wat ga je doen? Wij zijn per februari 2019 (maar andere instroommomenten zijn ook mogelijk) voor ons hoofdkantoor op zoek...Meer informatie
Wat ga je doen? Wij zoeken per februari 2019 voor onze vestiging in Maastricht enthousiaste stagiair(e)s die minimaal 3 maanden...Meer informatie